Saturday 28 May 2016

Barcelona - part 2

Hi!

I'm back. Today I'll finish my publication about Barcelona which I've started last time. So, let's go!

Park Guell
There are many parks in Barcelona but this one is special - it is a next Gaudi's child. This park is a town-garden inspired by english gardens. You can find there palm trees, varied flowers and marvellous architecture, for example, pavilion guarded by dragon and salamander, mosaics or mythical characters. Casa-Museu Gaudi - it's an old architect's house. Now there is a museum dedicated his remembrance. A building is amazing and colorfully.



La Rambla
It is the most famous street in Barcelona which never sleep! There you can see many mimes, melodists, women with flowers or stalls with souvenirs.



Barri Gotic (Old market square)
Full of charm buildings, flowers, streets, coffee aroma - that all you can find on Barri Gotic. It's the oldest quarter of old market square with cathedral, basilica and palace. You can see also Picasso's museum. It's a great place for a walk with family,  spend a good time with them and relax. On old market square you can also eat well in some restaurant.



In Barcelona we can find many other attractions and I'm not able to describe every place. I hope you like this city too. I would like to visit this place so much!

See you next time.

J.

No comments:

Post a Comment