Friday 3 June 2016

Norway - part 2

Hello everyone!

Today I'll finish my post about Norway. Let's go!

The UNESCO Naeroyfjord
It's the most beautiful and wildest arm of the Sognefjord which is on the UNESCO World Heritage List. This fiord is 17 km long and only 250 m wide. You can find there waterfalls, snow-topped mountains, idyllic atmosphere.




Lysefjord
This fiord is 40 km long. There you can see the fascinating mountains. This fiord is imposing, a boat trip could be the best idea in your life. Those views are breathtaking. What is special, Lusefjord is straight.



Oslo
It's a metropolis in the middle of the forest over the fiord (Oslofjord). Oslo is a capital city of Norway and also the biggest city in all country. Summer in Oslo is very warm and winter is very frosty and then it is a paradise skiers. Oslofjord counts more less 40 islands. A half of this city is green because of many parks and forests. I think I don't have to add anything else.





Norway, for me, is a paradise. I wish I'll go there one day.
You'll love it too.

J.

No comments:

Post a Comment