Monday 20 March 2017

Hello again! :)

I'm back after a winter holiday. So, how are you?
A calendar says it's the beginning of the spring but the weather says "No, not yet." So, what can we do? We can remove to the warmer country in our dreams for a few minutes! I know it's not much, but it's better than nothing, isn't it? Therefore, I'm going to continue my blog. I'm thinking about some warm countries, so much warmer than Poland but I don't know which one. I have to prepare something for you. If you have some suggestions, drop me a line. ☺
You know, I like writing this blog because thanks to that I am motivated to look for some informations about places I would like to visit one day. I hope you learnt something from my blog too because I learn everytime I prepare something for you.

See you next time!

J.

No comments:

Post a Comment