Monday 23 October 2017

Hello again!

Hi!

I'm coming back after holidays. It was a good time for me, I've started working in a new place and I've been to Cyprus - I think one of the most beautiful place in the world. I haven't spent there a long time but it was enough to see the charm of that place. I can recommend Cyprus in 100 %. Accurately, I was in Limassol and the main reason why I went there with my family was my cousin's wedding which took place on a pier. It was an amazing and unforgettable experience. It was something completely different, different climate, different wedding, different place, different world. The dream world. I wish I was there one more time, maybe not exactly in Limassol because there are another places to see as well, just like Larnaca or Nicosia - I've described those places a few months ago so you can find that post and read about Cyprus :)

When it comes to my blog, I'm going to continue California's description and many other noteworthy places in America.

See you!

J.

No comments:

Post a Comment