Saturday 13 January 2018

What's next

Hello everybody 😊

What's up?
I think about noteworthy places I could describe here. I have a lot of ideas but not much time to do this. I think I will continue with US but which state would be the most interesting? I can't decide. I wonder that one day I will have a possibility to go there and visit NYC or my favourite California. And which state is the most interesting for you? Which state is the most impressive, breathtaking, your number one to see in USA? And which place in the world is your goal? Maybe you could inspire me. I choose places which are attractive for me but, of course, I'm not able to describe everything. The world is full of amazing countries, regions, monuments, wildlife and many others. But also there is so many undiscovered places, that's for sure. I would like to know which place in the world you like the most, so please leave a comment below! 😊

See you soon, with new attractions!

J.

1 comment:

  1. Just as you said, the world is full of marvelous places to discover and it's hard to choose one, but I'm captivated by Scandinavian countries and right now it's my goal to see them, especially Norway and Faroe Islands. Besides, I love the orient culture, Japan, China and South Korea are also places I'd love to visit for a longer time :)

    ReplyDelete