Saturday 8 April 2017

Greece - part 3

Hi everybody!

What's up?

Today I'll continue my description of Greece - sunny and full of attractions country, perfect for every tourist :)

Zakynthos


Zakynthos is a greek island called a flower of the West. This island enraptures us with its beauty, charming bays, crystal clear and turquoise sea, as well a huge number of flowers and citrus trees. I think I fell in love with this place although I've never been there yet!



Chalkidiki Penisula


One of the most beautiful penisulas in Europe which is also situated in interesting way. It's a connection of three worlds - Kassandra - tourist camp, Sithonia - a world of nature and Athos - oasis of calm and Monk's land (which I've described before). This penisula is famous of sansy beatches and rocky shores, That all in one places gives us a great view and let us find some calm and charming corners.





Olimp


Who didn't hear about it? The highest, the most magical and charming mountain massif in Greece. A lot of very high mountains, it takes at least 2-3 days to sightsee Olimp area. If you want to go to those mountains, you have be well-equipped with solid shoes or warm clothes but you don't have to be a climber to go there.
In greek mythology Olimp mountain was the headquarters of greek gods with the most important one - Zeus - as everybody knows. I think it would be amazing to see Olimp and conquer one of those mountains.




That's all for today. And, of course, I will continue this tour of Greece!

See ya!

J.

No comments:

Post a Comment